The following is a summary of pertinent ticket sales policies. This list is not to be considered all-inclusive.
1. No refunds or exchanges after the ticket is issued. Upgrades from unreserved to reserved seating may be accommodated, only if such seating is available and if time allows.
2. Tickets cannot be placed on “hold” unless they have been purchased (credit card, check or cash).
3. Tickets are not refunded in the event of inclement weather as long as the concert takes place either on the day of the scheduled performance or the scheduled snow date.
4. Announcements of cancellation will be made on this Web site, on the WHSO Tickets Line (521-4362), and possibly on the weather alert systems of local radio/television stations.
5. Advance sales of tickets will be discontinued 48 hours prior to each event, with subsequent sales accomplished at the door 45 minutes before each concert.
The WHSO is pleased to accommodate wheelchairs and other special needs with an advanced notice.
This page has the following sub pages.