The WHSO has been proud to be sponsored by many kind and generous individuals, businesses and agencies during our short but exciting existence. Nevertheless, as a community-based organization with ongoing operating expenses and plans for growth, the financial reality is that our sponsors are absolutely necessary to ensure our future. Ticket sales simply do not provide enough income to allow us to operate.
There are several ways you can sponsor the WHSO and its efforts to bring high quality music to our community for many years to come:
- Buy a program ad – ad costs and sizes vary, and include an ad in each of the four programs for the season.
- Sponsor an event, either a specific concert or fundraiser
- Donate to our general fund or to a specific endowment
- Sponsor our musical equipment fund, to allow us to properly equip our orchestra with the instruments and apparatus needed for our performances
- Consider supporting our music library – purchase and rental of the music we perform is a great expense of any orchestra.
If you have any questions about sponsorships, or would like to discuss your ideas as a sponsor, please contact us at 521-4362 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your generous support!